Trade Names for the brewery at 26 South Water St. (rear), Fort Atkinson, WI:
William Spaeth, City Brewery 1883-1920
Closed by Prohibition 1920-1933Issued U-Permit No. WIS-U-761 allowing the resumption of brewing operations 1933
Carl Ebner Brewing Co. 1933-1946
Purchased by the Louis Ziegler Brewery of Beaver Dam, WI 1946
Louis Ziegler Brewing Co. (branch of Beaver Dam, WI 28) 1946-1948
Ziegler's Old Tap Brewing Co. 1948-1950
Closed in 1950Status of the building is unknown.
Search for items for sale by this brewer
Please cite Tavern Trove when using this information.